This class of insurance provides cover for loss or damage by accident or misfortune to any valuables belonging to the insured or employees whilst in the residence or on the person anywhere in Nigeria.
These items may include:
- Wrist watches
- Telephone equipment
- Office furniture, fixtures and fittings
Extensions to cover include:
- All other contents clause
- Trust clause
- Automatic reinstatement of sum insured after loss
- Property acquisition – 10% of total sum insured
- Temporary removal
- Single article limit – 5% of total sum insured
- Locational address of the properties
- Sum insured for each location
- Inventory of items of high value
- List of items of jewelry or those items likely to outside the insured premises.