Summary of cover
This policy is designed to provide a 24 hours cover for accidental bodily injury/death arising from violent, physical means, which shall be independent of any other cause resulting in death, permanent or temporary disability or medical expenses.
The insured’s interest due to financial loss from the inability of an employee to attend to his work as a result of incapacity from accident and also medical expenses incurred in treating such injuries. Death benefit is intended to provide support to the dependents of a deceased employee.
- Occupational description of persons to be covered
- Level of benefits required
- Death/Permanent Disablement – multiple of salary desired
- Temporary Total Disablement – (weekly benefit)
- How much or what proportion of salary per week is desired?
- Medical Expenses – What limit per accident per person?